I have come to a great decision – my blog shall be revived in all its former glamour and glory. Starting tomorrow, I will embark on a journey. Not an ordinary journey, and I'm certainly going far beyond anywhere I've ever been before. I've decided to make it my life's purpose – everybody has got to do something, right? – to live the most fulfilling, the most divine, the most perfect life there is to be lived. But first, I need to figure out how, and that's where my journey, my little trippie if you must, shall begin.
So, what is perfection then, and how does one create the perfect life? Well...
First of all, quitting smoking is a must. Check. But even after quitting, one must still consider smoking very sexy and glamorous; I mean, look at Kate Moss – she's practically a goddess for Christ sake. Oh, and speaking of Christ, secondly, it is, quite literally, CRUCIAL to stop believing in him or any other man-made, crap Godlike thing since religion, and religious beliefs are both bullshit anyway. For further reference, please read Richard Dawkin's The God Delusion. Thirdly, a list of imperfections and flaws in one's current life is of vital importance, so one makes one (and two makes two?).
So, after my morning run tomorrow, I will sit my skinny ass down in front of my computer, log onto my – and I still hate that word because it sounds so pretentious – blog, and write aforementioned list.
That's all.
So, what is perfection then, and how does one create the perfect life? Well...
First of all, quitting smoking is a must. Check. But even after quitting, one must still consider smoking very sexy and glamorous; I mean, look at Kate Moss – she's practically a goddess for Christ sake. Oh, and speaking of Christ, secondly, it is, quite literally, CRUCIAL to stop believing in him or any other man-made, crap Godlike thing since religion, and religious beliefs are both bullshit anyway. For further reference, please read Richard Dawkin's The God Delusion. Thirdly, a list of imperfections and flaws in one's current life is of vital importance, so one makes one (and two makes two?).
So, after my morning run tomorrow, I will sit my skinny ass down in front of my computer, log onto my – and I still hate that word because it sounds so pretentious – blog, and write aforementioned list.
That's all.
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar